We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
Our projects and teams
a platform where all of a users financial information can be viewed in a single location, provides insights into their financial health, and provides them with relevant solutions from financial institutions for their specific situation. Team is led by ex-members of Citibank and Goldman Sachs.
a social network whose mission is to connect talented individuals with the best global casting opportunities. Acting as a home to our members, our mission is to inspire productivity and provide access to opportunities while acting as a safe and professional space. We are building this project with one of the best known USA modeling agencies (with top-notch models, of course).
Messenger & collaboration platform:
a cross platform (iOS, Android, Web, Desktop), multi-device communication platform intended to allow its users to get things done. Instead of focusing on gifs and emojis, we’re emphasizing things like file sharing, conference calling, bots, and integrations in an effort to create a robust communication system from within a messaging interface.
What you will do:
- implement QA into SDLC
- functional and automating testing (Web, Android, iOS, Desktop)
- write and maintain test artefacts, documentation
- do code reviews and unit testing
- solve problems and investigate new approaches
- use new frameworks and tools
Qualifications - requirements
- at least 2 years’ of professional QA experience
- good knowledge of Python, git
- understanding of SDLC, theory of Software Testing
- understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and functional programming
- knowledge of network protocols, web-services
- knowledge of modern testing tools/frameworks
- passionate about quality software
- English Intermediate or better
- very competitive salary in $ (official, paid in rub twice a month)
- health & dental insurance for you
- comfortable office (Arma) with good local infrastructure, 5 minutes’ walk from Kurskaya subway station
- best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language and pro-courses, books, conferences)
- eventually - option for relocation to US
- flexible working hours
- happy hour Fridays (food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.).
Mail for you resume and any questions: aleksandra at techops.ru