Location: San Francisco, CA. Full remote
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Health & well-being initiatives
- Execute functional/performance tests by spinning up disposable environments on demand to deploy microservices with different versions and configurations, and customize database content.
- Develop test automation at the pace of feature development utilizing our functional and performance test frameworks.
- Customize, configure, patch services, and deploy infrastructure and code changes all the way through to production.
- Analyze log files and troubleshoot production issues by automating and reproducing them in a non-production environment.
- Plan, create, and implement strategies/solutions for feature validations and test automation.
- Ability to develop test automation in Java using Selenium to utilize Integrated Development environments (IDE) such as IntelliJ or Eclipse.
- Experience in deploying services in various environments such as Kubernetes, using deployment tools like ArgoCD and Jenkins.
- Capability to improve the efficiency of existing test infrastructure using Docker, Selenium, and headless browser executions.
- Familiarity with log aggregators such as SumoLogic, Kibana, or Splunk, and app monitoring tools such as Honeycomb, or Grafana.
- Passion for automating tests and delivering high-quality features in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in Agile methodology.
Java, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Maven, Git, Jenkins, ArgoCD, SQL, REST Assured, SumoLogic, Docker, Kubernetes, Gatling, Linux
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. In the last four years, over 15 million people have applied for an Upgrade card or loan, and we have delivered over $7 billion in affordable and responsible credit. Our innovative Upgrade Card combines the flexibility of a credit card with the low cost of an installment loan. Our latest offering, Rewards Checking, gives customers access to no-fee checking accounts with 2% cashback rewards on common everyday spending. Learn more about the team.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably. Upgrade has been included in the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products to join a team of 750 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
Please send your CV to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org