Партнер сообщества - компания SoftServe срочно ищет Senior Test Automation Engineer в свой офис во Львове.
Свои Резюме для максимально быстрого отклика рекрутера отправляйте на нашу почту: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have created the network that connects brands and retailers with the authentic voices of people where they shop. Each month, more than 500 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about tens of millions of products in the network. Our technology platform amplifies these voices into the places that influence purchase decisions. Network analytics help marketers and advertisers to provide an engaging experience that will drive the brand to the awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, but also has offices in Chicago, London, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, and Sydney.
Whom We Want
The Quality Assurance Software Engineer’s tasks will focus on testing all aspects of a SOA based web application. As the quality and the software testing expert on the team, you will be ensuring that our clients are able to display User Generated Content on their websites and that their customers are able to view and submit content. We expect you to be a significant contributor to driving quality inside the team. Close collaboration with all the team members is required. Main responsibilities among other things will include developing, maintaining and running back-end and end-to-end automation tests, analysis and identifying quality gaps inside the team and bringing up improvements to the team daily life if needed.
Day to day the responsibilities will include contributing to our daily sprint activities (planning, stand ups, demos, etc.), continue to increase our level of automated test coverage in existing test suite, and validate releases to production environments.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated and show initiative to take on tasks;
- Analyze requirements and stories developing inside the team;
- Create automated tests and maintain test scripts/code;
- Develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities;
- Measure and report the progress and success of testing efforts;
- Manage business context and pressures around quality and time to market;
- Ability to exercise judgment on a broad scope across an area of responsibility.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast paced environment;
- Strong customer oriented mindset;
- Ability to take on duties in unfamiliar territory.
- Previous successful experience in leading quality initiatives;
- Extensive experience in:
- API, Restful and/or UI test automation tools (e.g., Selenium, GWT);
- End-to-End and Integration testing approaches and technologies;
- Data Infrastructure and Backend testing approaches and technologies.
- Hands on experience with:
- Linux systems administration;
- SQL and/or other database technologies.
- Basic knowledge in:
- Bash scripting language;
- Puppet Configuration management tool;
- General networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, NTP, IPSEC, DHCP etc.);
- Maven or similar build systems (ant, rake, gradle, etc.);
- Webservers and containers such as Apache, Tomcat, NGINX, and others;
- Willing to learn new technologies and tools;
- Ability to stay up to date with new trends and technologies of the market.
- Experience contributing to the re-design of applications to improve maintenance costs, testing time, functionality, platform independence and performance;
- Performance testing;
- Load testing;
- Security testing;
- Python, Ruby or other similar scripting languages;
- Configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible, etc;
- noSQL databases like Cassandra/MongoDB;
- Jenkins or similar CI systems (Teamcity, CruiseControl, Teambuild, etc.);
- Monitoring systems: Nagios, Zabbix, DataDog, Amazon CloudWatch.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline, preferred.
- Данная публикация размещена на правах рекламы, рекламодатель оставляет за собой право не указывать уровень заработной платы предполагаемой для этой вакансии