Routing Map Validation project aims at automating testing of map data to ensure expectations of the core routing engine are met so that it has reliable data to build optimal routes in any circumstances worldwide. Test automation is done using the Map Testing Framework (MTF) – a Python framework making use of Hadoop and MapReduce to effectively process big amounts of the map data.
Location: Kyiv or Lviv offices
Technologies: Python, Hadoop/MapReduce, Cassandra
• Analysis of routing algorithm requirements,
• Creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests using Python and MTF,
• Documenting and reporting of bugs following the company guidelines,
• Regular reporting of the progress and current activities.
• Passion for quality,
• 3+ years of overall professional experience Software Engineering,
• 2+ years of experience in Automation Testing of Software or Data,
• Good experience and knowledge of programming in Python,
• Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, e.g., SQLite will be an advantage
• Knowledge of NoSQL DBMS (Cassandra), Hadoop/MapReduce will be an advantage,
• Strong Intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills,
• Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices,
• Willing to travel to Western Europe.
• High salary 2200$-3200$
• Holidays and vacations
• Corporate doctor, dental care (assurance)
• Relocation bonus, relocation assistance
• Gym/pool attendance payment, lunch delivery
• Car parking 50% payment (for Kyiv office)
• English courses
• Business trips to Western Europe