Location: Hamburg, Germany
Salary: €55-65k + relocation package
About the company
Founded in 2013, Wunder is an award-winning European mobility company. Its open platform, Wunder Carpool, seamlessly connects people with empty seats in their cars to others heading in the same direction.
- Work with developers and product managers to help clarify requirements and identify functional and UX problems
- Identify and create detailed test cases for manual and automated execution
- Perform functional testing of new features as they are developed
- Take part in the manual part of our regression test
- Reproduce bugs reported by customers or caught in logs
- Use defect tracking tools to log, track and refine issues
- 2+ years of experience as Software QA Engineer; minimum 1 year of experience testing mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Ideally experience with Appium or Robotium & Dagger
- Experience designing test cases for new features and for bugs found in the field
- Attention to detail and ability to identify, isolate, reproduce and document defects
Please apply directly through the link.