Job Description: Automation QA Engineer for Kyiv or Lviv
Our customer offers the world’s freshest maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems. It inspires a new generation of location services and devices helping more people to navigate their lives with ease and confidence every day and everywhere. It offers “Map for Life” solution for 196 countries, voice guided navigation in 95 countries, live traffic information for 41 countries, and support over 50 languages.
We are looking for talented Automation QA engineers who will bring their experience, intelligence and inspiration to further enhancement of Map Testing Framework (MTF) and using it for fast, reliable and qualitative testing of map data in NDS format. Before releasing compiled map to customers, the team performs quality checks. Ability to quickly run automated tests for different attributes across the entire world map is a feat which MTF aims to achieve. Benefits are reducing expensive recalls, delivering better quality maps, enabling fast (hence fresh) maps releases.
Python, Hadoop/MapReduce, Cassandra
- Analysis of NDS feature functionality before its implementation,
- Creating Test Plans aligned with NDS map releases,
- Developing new features for MTF framework related to NDS standard,
- Creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests using Python and MTF,
- Documenting and reporting of bugs following the company guidelines,
- Regular reporting of the progress and current activities.
- Passion for quality,
- 3+ years of overall professional experience Software Engineering,
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Testing of Software or Data,
- Good experience and knowledge of programming in Python,
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, e.g., SQLite,
- Knowledge of NoSQL DBMS (Cassandra), Hadoop/MapReducewill be an advantage,
- Strong Intermediate+ level of English, well-developed communication skills,
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices,
- Willing to travel to Western Europe.
- High salary
- Holidays and vacations
- Corporate doctor, dental care (assurance)
- Relocation bonus, relocation assistance
- Gym/pool attendance payment, lunch delivery
- Car parking payment
- English courses
- Business trips to Western Europe
Apply for the vacancy or recommend a friend and get $$$ bonus!