// Middle QA Engineer in Kyiv
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a dynamically growing, ambitious, active, goal oriented and fun Digital Commerce Agency. We are looking for a Middle QA Engineer to join our growing team and get great opportunities to grow professionally while being involved in international work assignments.
- 2+ years of testing experience;
- Web applications testing experience;
- Complex systems testing experience;
- Agile / Scrum experience;
- Basic understanding of MySQL;
- Ability to work in a team, hardworking habits, motivation to grow professionally;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Upper intermediate English language knowledge;
- Business travel availability.
Will be considered a plus:
- OOP (PHP, JS, C++, C#, JAVA) understanding;
- Ecommerce experience;
- Expertise using web services, XML, SOAP, REST, HTTPS, API, RSA encryption, XPath, and XSD Schemas;
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Testing of various web and mobile applications, primarily in ecommerce space, for large US and Western European online retailers, famous worldwide brands.
- Challenging projects and tasks, cutting edge technologies;
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Wide benefits package: paid sick leaves, medical insurance, English courses, sports hobbies compensation;
- Convenient office location;
- Flexible home/office work schedule;
- Business-trips abroad;
- Professional certification, regular internal and external trainings;
- Experience implementing professional ecommerce solutions for US, Western European and Ukrainian top brands. If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team!
PulsarFour LLC. is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, limited abilities or disability, veteran, or any other legally protected status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.