Help! Easy way to automate an integration testing using Docker, Java, Oracle, PostgreSQL needed

Dear community. I’m new in an automation of an integration testing. For now I’m looking for an easy way to automate an integration testing using such technologies as Docker, Java, Oracle and PostgreSQL. It would be great and very helpful learn specific suggestions from the community. Thanks for your help!

An “easy way” is not about test automation. :slight_smile:
Let’s start with your tech background first. Tell us about your skills, and what have you learned so far?

Hi @ArtOfLife . Thanks for your reply :slight_smile: I have strong background with functional UI automation testing using Selenium, Java and C#. Also I have strong background with Performance testing using JMeter and Postman. But I haven’t experience with an Integration testing in context of automation testing and I haven’t experience with Docker. For now I learn new technologies and approaches for me of an automation testing. So I’m looking an approach quickly implement at least a simple task of an integration testing between microservices, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases via Docker.
For example I need use one and many containers and I need an access to the DB. I need test CRUD functionality.

Так в чому проблема - у вас стільки бекграундiв, відкривайте документацію і імплементуйте.

@box Щиро вдячний за Вашу відповідь.
Проблема в тому, що я не маю досить багато часу для того, щоб вигадувати вилосипед і я власне прошу поради у ком’юніті щодо таких підходів, при яких я зміг би у як найкоротші терміни реалізувати інтеграційне тестування. Звісно я читаю документацію, шукаю підходи. Але тих підходів досить багато, і більшість з них досить комплексні.