Вот еще одна супер вакансия нашла меня. С радостью делюсь с вами требованиями
Chief Architect - Test Automation, $75/hr, or $12K/month or $150K/year
Вот что требуют за такие деньги
What to Expect as a Test Automation Chief Architect
Location: Global (remote)
Are you ready to redefine how the industry develops, executes and maintains functional tests? You will play a dynamic leadership role in our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architectural problems, establishing and implementing automated testing strategies and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources. As the owner for the architecture and technical delivery, you will effectively work as the CTO of the engagement with a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader to solution evangelist ensuring that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
Qualifications for this Opportunity
- A successful Test Automation Chief Architect will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree from a top university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- At least 8 years of experience in hands-on implementation and execution of automated test strategies within various technical and functional contexts.
- Experience developing automated UI test case framework
- Expertise in two or more of industry standard frameworks and tools - Test complete / Selenium/ Cucumber / Chai etc
- Expertise in defining testing strategies for enterprise solutions.
- Experience in leading multiple teams
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
Ability to engage sophisticated global customers in deep technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do
A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing expertise in our Test Automation design and implementation.
- Responsible for automation infrastructure that will integrate development activities with tools for metric collection and reporting
- Definition and guidelines for unit, subsystem, integration, regression and exploratory tests
- Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy Test Automation.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- Manage accountability of team members, with pinpoint focus on quality; Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues
- Ensuring our customers are supremely confident in the advantages and quality of our product and solution, and the technical services you lead to deliver them.
Дерзайте господа, все в ваших руках! Будьте настоичивы и судьба к вам постучиться! Больше вакансий можно посмотреть в разделе #rabota #job