Партнер сообщества - компания SoftServe срочно ищет Senior Test Automation Engineer в свой офис во Львове.
Свои Резюме, для максимально быстрого отклика рекрутера, отправляйте на нашу почту: email@example.com
SoftServe team is working as an extension of our customer’s team –a Boston-based company, which utilizes its SaaS platform to manage, accelerate, secure and monitor online web applications, and provide actionable insight in real-time.
Send CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
SoftServe team is now in the process of development of Web Application Firewall module. The platform is currently processing more than 200M daily events, providing real-time analytics and security system.
For this project, we are looking for an intelligent, clever, highly motivated QA Automation engineer.
This is an opportunity to join quickly growing project and deepen experience in the area of BigData, DevOps, and Security.
The stack of technologies, which Analytics team is working with, is mod_security, AWS, OpenStack, puppet, ruby.
What DevOps does on our project?
- Closely working with Product Owner to define and test the features of the next version of Web Application Firewall module;
- Design and implement test automation framework;
- Develop and execute performance and integration automation tests;
- Work on a team which follows fast agile process with short sprint release cycle;
- Contributes to estimation and scoping of projects.
What is required to succeed in this position?
- Good understanding of how to design and implement cloud-based infrastructure;
- Strong experience with designing and executing performance tests;
- Understanding of security principles and web application firewalls;
- Experience with Linux-based development and production environments;
- Acceptable spoken/written English so you can express your awesome ideas and communicate them to other people.
What would be helpful?
- Experience with performance test tools and frameworks;
- Experience with Agile development practices;
- Experience with mod_security.
- Puppet – good;
- AWS – good;
- Ruby / Bash / Python – strong;
- OpenStack – preferable;
- Java – preferable.
- English – upper intermediate;
- Agile/Scrum experience;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Result orientation;
- Good team player.
- Данная публикация размещена на правах рекламы, рекламодатель оставляет за собой право не указывать уровень заработной платы предполагаемой для этой вакансии