Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys is the largest private software company in Silicon Valley, and we are revolutionizing the way companies engage with their customers. We are a highly successful organization with a solid track record and staying power. At Genesys, you can sharpen your professional skills and build your career with a company that matters. Our passionate team solves customer experience challenges for our own customers – and each other – every day.
We are looking for high performers that consistently demonstrate an unusual level of commitment, competence and creativity.
Your responsibilities will cover all aspects of software QA engineering, including:
- Requirements and design review;
- Test related activities estimation;
- Test documents design and management;
- Test execution;
- Test automation activity.
We expect your active participation in the project life-cycle!
Skills Desired and Preferred:
- Strong Linux operational skills, system commands and shell scripting
- Readiness for the technical leadership within the team
- Hands on and proven expertise in Test Automation of web applications using Python, Selenium, Robot Framework
- Cassandra and Oracle basic skills
- Strong planning related skills (estimation/ prioritization/ coordination)
- Experience in working within the multi-culturing team, good communication skills
- Possibility and wish to be part of the interesting intellectual international team with the ability to be proactive and self-supporting
- Quick to learn and having excellent problem solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
Conditions and benefits:
- Competitive salary (discussed with successful candidate)
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included)
- 31 days of vacation per year
- 100% paid sick leave policy
- English classes in the office
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and career growth in western software development company
- You may become a part of our corporate soccer team!
If interested feel free to ask questions and send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org