- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent field;
- Strong working experience with test automation frameworks and tools;
- Strong working knowledge of test techniques and methodologies (like for example TMAP, ISTQB or Test Frame) in an agile environment;
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking.
- ISTQB Foundation level certified;
- Experience with relational databases like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database;
- Exposure to Continuous Delivery processes and software development lifecycle tools such as TFS, Git, Jenkins, Chef, etc.;
- Working knowledge in an distributed agile development atmosphere like Scrum.
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus system based on appraisal results;
- 100% compliance with Labor Law and even more (100% covered sick leaves, 24 WORKING days of vacation);
- Medical insurance (A and A+ class clinics);
- English lessons;
- Comfortable office location (near Petrovka Metro station);
- Free parking;
- Comfortable working environment (hi-end workstations, recreation area).
- Design, write and execute test cases and test plans;
- Design and write test automation code / frameworks (using C#, PowerShell, etc.);
- Debug and diagnose issues/bugs;
- Execute performance and load tests;
- Configure environments for testing and development purposes.
тел.: +38 (050) 130-34-58