- Start: ASAP
- Duration: long-term, fulltime
- Location: Warsaw, Riga, Vilnius, Prague
• Working closely with Product Owners, Developers and Scrum Masters in an agile approach, to proactively improve software quality and deliver solutions.
• Regarding organizational issues: think stand-up meetings, paired programming, automated testing and discussion of customer feedback.
• Hands-on testing but you will be leading the way and evolving automated testing. If you don’t want to get your hands dirty, this role is not for you.
• Work with ambitious and strong business teams to implement challenging and modern e-Business projects.
• At least 1 year (everyday use) experience in Java
• At least 1 year experience in web test automation with Selenium/WebDriver Java/Groovy
• Experience in test automation of various web services
• Experience in Junit. Hamcrest is nice to have
• Experience in executable specifications (BDD) (like for example Cucumber)
• Familiar with modern VCS systems (we use Git)
• General experience in establishing good testing practices (page object and other useful OOP pattern)
• Basic experience in Linux and shell scripting
• Good written and spoken English
Nice to have:
• Familiar with Groovy language (experience in this language is huge +)
• Experience in Geb testing framework
• Familiar with continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
• Experience in developing test doubles
• Experience in testing with truly Agile methodologies driven project
• Experience in system performance testing (e.g. Jmeter)
• In-house training
• In-house hack days
• Conference budget
• Team Events
• Mobile phone
• Free coffee
• Free snacks
• Bike parking
• Play room