Relocation Package Paid, Work Permit and Visa Sponsored and Paid for.
Role: Automation QA Engineer – Online Retail / High Transactions / Selenium + Java
Location: Dublin City, Ireland
Salary: 50 – 55k Euro
Benefits: Health insurance, 5% pension, 21 days holidays, life assurance, laptop, tax saver travel scheme, bike to work scheme, social club, beers in the office, pizza Fridays, new office space with huge outdoor and recreational area.
Fantastic company to work for they encourage all of their QA Engineers to take on responsibilities giving you a huge opportunity for learning and development. My client develops in-house E-commerce services which enables customers to shop from a catalogue and purchase online (they are a software retail company with over 50 people in IT ! ) and work in an Agile / Scrum environment. Training will be provided on Agile if you have not worked in this environment previously. Fun, Innovative and professional working environment. There is a causal dress and no politics policy. Everyone is down to earth and easy to get on with no micro-management of staff members.
You will build out the Test Automation framework using java + selenium webdriver. Using source control tools like GIT and the build tools Ant and Maven. Testing in a continuous integration environment You will work with a very talented team of Automation QA Engineers who are passionate about software quality.
- 3 years Test Automation experience
- Strong Java + Selenium exp ( will look at Python and other languages also)
- Strong UI automation experience
- Experience building frameworks with Test NG or JUnit.
- SQL Skills Source code management with GIT or similar
- Continuous integration exposure is advantageous
- Load testing ( Jmeter ) , API / web services testing is advantageous
Phone 00353 1888 3444