Looking for Automation QA Engineer (Python, Java or Ruby)
The world leading maps and navigation platform we develop is data driven location service at global scale, which operate on billons of transactions, map tiles, search and geocode requests weekly. Our team works together with the car industry to bring the best-in-class in-car experience to users, providing Automotive technological top-notch solutions and services, assisting and allowing the most comfortable experience from planning your journey, until your very last destination. We strongly believe in Continuous Delivery and Automation in our team. Although we practice automation on every level and automate tests and deployments all the way up to production, manual, E2E and field testing is significant part of our activities as well.
• Design, write, execute, automate, maintain tests;
• Integrate tests into our continuous integration infrastructure;
• Research and assess new technologies and test tools;
• Perform QA activities including report results and quality metrics, defect troubleshooting and follow up;
• Perform automated and manual testing for server/client solution;
• Perform non-functional performance and load testing of full E2E solutions;
• Maintaining the tests documentation and reports;
• Provide reliable software releases through thoroughly and extensively testing.
Required Skills & Experiences:
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent);
• Deep knowledge of software quality best practices;
• Proven knowledge of industry used test automation frameworks such as Cucumber, Jasmine, Junit;
• Knowledge and good experience with testing tools (e.g. Jira, Test management tools etc.);
• Good knowledge in scripting languages (e.g. Ruby, python, bash);
• Deep knowledge of Linux based platforms;
• Good knowledge of Agile Software Development methodology;
• Intermediate or higher written and spoken English;
• Ability to travel on business purpose.
The following is a big plus:
• Knowledge of location base services and related apps;
• Previous experience in testing of web based services/ navigation systems/in-car infotainment system;
• Knowledge of programming languages (i.e. Java/C++/Ruby).
If you want to challenge your professional skills with exciting projects and friendly team - join us!